VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

Watched it like 10 times already

Dude despite being a sprite flash, this is by far the best fighting scene on newgrounds. The story is quite too. The still comic book-esque style at the end didn't even bother me that much.
Great job on the customized sprites as well. Can't wait for the next installment.

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

Sweeta da flasho

I remembero a timeo in whicha dis sitea hada flashays dat speaka da engleesh.

But other than that it was well animated, even though I had to reeeeaaaad. Awwwwww. But I'll give you a 5/5 anyway.

Aerofanatics Aerofanatics

Racist?

In what way is this movie racist? Have you guys seen what terrorists look like? Do you watch the news?

Anyway nice flash man. Keep up the good work.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

InZaneBlue

Hey InZaneBlue,
In space press the spacebar and a shuttle will fly by. Jump in the fire that is trailing from it.

Good game. Took me a while to figure out all the puzzles.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Pretty damn good

That was pretty sick nasty awesome... one thing though... was it supposed to end where that thing comes alive and attacks you?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Totally sweet man...

That was possibly the best flash game ever... I can totally beat the last boss without getting hit also...

P.S. I bought Alien Hominid for Gamecube and it totally rocked until my gamecube shit the bed...

DanPaladin responds:

haha, you must pottytrain it accordingly. good news, the GC is pretty darn cheap now.

Razia (2) Razia (2)

Dude

This is like my favorite CD. So glad you decide to draw this.

davidgoldstyn responds:

Thanks i really liked the cd too and their art is soooooooo great

pipe dream pipe dream

How do you do it?

You are by far my favorite artist all around on Newgrounds. Keep up the good work. And how do you add so much detail to the buildings? Do you just spend a lot of time on them. It's great.

Heavy Metal Heavy Metal

Sick

That's pretty coo dude. I just added you as one of my favorite artists. Keep up the good work.

SWiTCH responds: