VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

Watched it like 10 times already

Dude despite being a sprite flash, this is by far the best fighting scene on newgrounds. The story is quite too. The still comic book-esque style at the end didn't even bother me that much.
Great job on the customized sprites as well. Can't wait for the next installment.

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

Sweeta da flasho

I remembero a timeo in whicha dis sitea hada flashays dat speaka da engleesh.

But other than that it was well animated, even though I had to reeeeaaaad. Awwwwww. But I'll give you a 5/5 anyway.

Aerofanatics Aerofanatics

Racist?

In what way is this movie racist? Have you guys seen what terrorists look like? Do you watch the news?

Anyway nice flash man. Keep up the good work.

Luis C -V.S- Tom P Luis C -V.S- Tom P

I'm Surprised

I'm surprised that this flash only has a 4.14, it definately deserves more. But yeah, I loved every bit of it. I especially like the effort you put into the facial expressions at key moments in the fight. Good job 10/10 and 5/5.

Hard Boiled Hard Boiled

A 3.6!?

This deserves far more points than a 3.6. Great animation and great voice acting and sound. 10/10 5/5

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

That was awesome

I puttin you under my favorite artists now. That was hilarious. The animation aside, that was genius.

How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

Relax people it's just a joke.

I've already seen South Park making fun of Steve Irwin's death on television (like a week after it happened). So what's the big deal, we know this is not how he died, it's just a joke.

PAC-MAN the Movie Trailer PAC-MAN the Movie Trailer

Wow

That's was pretty amazing man. You should see my first submited flash... It blows hard. You definitely have some talent and original ideas so keep at it :D.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

Very Nice

I am a bit unfamiliar to the series. I tried to get a feel for it by watching all the flashes you've submitted. I definately now know that you are an artist to watch out for. Great Job! 5/5

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome

Very good animation, however, I have to agree with everyone else that you should somehow bring the old Hank back. I can't take way from the animation for that though which is why I'm giving you a 10. It was sick, but... just bring the old Hank back please.